Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday: Wayfarer


"The faeries of the Oak are dying, and it’s up to a lone faery named Linden to find a way to restore their magic. Linden travels bravely into dangerous new territory, where she enlists the help of an unlikely friend—a human named Timothy. Soon they discover something much worse than the Oakenfolk’s loss of magic: a potent evil that threatens the fate of all faeries. In a fevered, desperate chase across the country, Timothy and Linden risk their lives to seek an ancient power before it’s too late to save everyone they love. R. J. Anderson has artfully crafted a world of stunning magic, thrilling adventure, and delicate beauty, where a girl far from home must defeat the pervasive evil befalling her beloved faery realm." -Goodreads.com

I have just (and when I say just, I mean about ten minutes ago) finished the first one in this series and adored it! It looks like this one has a new protaganist, but still follows the same story that had been carefully laid out in Spell Hunter. Definitely can't wait!

This book comes out on June 22, 2010

2 comments:

  1. I've read Knife (aka Spell Hunter) as well :) Although I have Rebel (aka Wayfarer) in my bookshelf, I am hesitant to read it since it's from Linden's pov. Anyway, Knife was really, really good so I'm sure Rebel will be too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that's a little bit of a hesitation with me too. But I figure that if the author can do such a great job with the first, then they probably can't bang up the second too badly, right? Hopefully?

    ReplyDelete