Sunday, March 21, 2010

In My Mailbox (12)

Thanks to Kritsi from The Story Siren for hosting In My Mailbox every week!

Only one book this week, but it was one that I hadn't realized even existed until I saw it sitting on the library shelf. It's a less well-known author, but one of my favorites so you can just imagine how excited I was to find it!

The Book of Dreams by O.R. Melling


"Dana Faolan, the spunky half-faerie heroine of The Light-Bearer’s Daughter, the third book in The Chronicles, has been using her access to the land of Faerie to escape the troubles of being a teenager in a new town. But a dark, mysterious enemy is determined to sever the two worlds forever, thus dooming both. It will take all of Dana’s bravery and resourcefulness, plus the help of friends old and new, to save her two homes, especially when it becomes clear that the answer lies in an act of terrible sacrifice."

2 comments:

  1. I've heard great things about this author's books :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the cover. I haven't heard of the series but will have to check it out.

    Here are my mailboxes this week: Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete