Monday, February 8, 2010

Where did it go? Part 2

In this post, I noticed the disappearance of a new book by Melissa de la Cruz called Angels Lie. Now there's another one (actually there's probably tons, but this is just the second one that I've found).

Several online booksites agree that there was a fifth book in the Dark Secrets series by Elizabeth Chandler called The Backdoor of Midnight. I've been a fan of Elizabeth Chandler and her Dark Secret books since I first read them a few years ago, and this fifth one has been sitting on my TBR list for a while since I could never seem to get my hands on it. Well, here's why: beyond a title, this book seems not to exist. There's no cover, no synopsis, and no reviews. None of the afore mentioned sites seem to even be able to agree on a date for when it supposedly came out. One says 2004, another says 2006, and one even has it posted to came out in 2030 (though, in all fairness, this could easily have been a typo that was really supposed to say 2003).

So what has happened to this book? Any chance it will be re-published (or just plain published, depending on how you look at it) anew like the first four Dark Secrets books?:

No comments:

Post a Comment