Thursday, February 4, 2010

UK Covers

The US versions of the Generation Dead series by Daniel Waters look like these:





I actually really like these covers. I think they've got a good mix of light-hearted high school life and dead zombie to perfectly give off the kind of vibe that the story itself gives.


And then I saw the UK covers:




They're so pretty! They remind me a lot of the cover for Stephenie Meyer's New Moon, which I thought was gorgeous and also a little bit genius. I think I like them better than the US covers, but I can't be sure.

Here's the US cover of the third book, coming out in June of this year:



I couldn't find the UK version of this one, and it's entirely possible that they haven't finished designing it yet. I can't wait to see it though!

Which covers do you like better?

No comments:

Post a Comment