I received the Bliss (Happy 101) Award from Kathy Martin over at Ms. Martin Teaches Media.
2. Staying out so late that there's no point going to bed
3. A comfy couch, some sort of food item, a movie, an afghan, and a close friend to share it all with.
5. Hitting the Snooze button one or two more times than I know I should in the mornings
6. Heroes TV Series (which I've been completely hooked on ever since I finally got my hands on the first season about a week ago)
7. That first day, usually around April sometime, when it's warm enough to wear shorts for the first time that year
8. Stargazing out in the country, where you can see all the stars
9. Jars of Clay and/or The Classic Crime
10. Iced chai
Ten bloggers I would like to pass this along to:
1. Beth/Nathan of in BetweeN the pages
2. Jenn of Book Crazy
3. Sasha of The Sweet Bonjour
4. Justine/Steff of A Bookful of Thoughts
5. Jo of Ink and Paper
6. She Who's Name I Cannot Find of Tuning Into YA
7. Carla of The Crooked Shelf
8. Thao of Serene Hours
9. Bianca of Wicked Good Books
10. Alex of Tales of a Teenage Book Lover
Thanks bunches, Kathy!