Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday: Zombies vs. Unicorns


"It's a question as old as time itself: which is better, the zombie or the unicorn? In this anthology, edited by Holly Black and Justine Larbalestier (unicorn and zombie, respectively), strong arguments are made for both sides in the form of short stories. Half of the stories portray the strengths--for good and evil--of unicorns and half show the good (and really, really bad-ass) side of zombies. Contributors include many bestselling teen authors, including Cassandra Clare, Libba Bray, Maureen Johnson, Meg Cabot, Scott Westerfeld, and Margo Lanagan. This anthology will have everyone asking: Team Zombie or Team Unicorn?" -Goodreads.com

On a general basis, I don't like anthologies. But there's something about this one. Maybe it's because it's a bunch of my favorite authors, maybe because this is one of those questions that I find myself switching sides on on a regular basis and I'm hoping that this might help me make the final decision, and maybe it's because I just can't say no to such an awesome cover. But any way you look at it, I'm super excited about this book.

It comes out September 21, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment