Sunday, April 25, 2010

In My Mailbox (17)

Thanks to Kristi from The Story Siren for hosting In My Mailbox every week.

Wow, this has been the weekend of the internet connection from hell. So, finally....

The Unwritten Rule by Elizabeth Scott
"Everyone knows the unwritten rule: You don't like your best friend's boyfriend.

Sarah has had a crush on Ryan for years. He's easy to talk to, supersmart, and totally gets her. Lately it even seems like he's paying extra attention to her. Everything would be perfect except for two things: Ryan is Brianna's boyfriend, and Brianna is Sarah's best friend.

Sarah forces herself to avoid Ryan and tries to convince herself not to like him. She feels so guilty for wanting him, and the last thing she wants is to hurt her best friend. But when she's thrown together with Ryan one night, something happens. It's wonderful...and awful.

Sarah is torn apart by guilt, but what she feels is nothing short of addiction, and she can't stop herself from wanting more... "

The Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong
"Only two weeks ago, life was all too predictable. But that was before I saw my first ghost. Now, along with my supernatural friends Tori, Derek, and Simon, I’m on the run from the Edison Group, which genetically altered us as part of their sinister experiment. We’re hiding in a safe house that might not be as safe as it seems. We’ll be gone soon anyway, back to rescue those we’d left behind and to take out the Edison Group . . . or so we hope."

1 comment:

  1. you got two great books! I have the Unwritten Rule but I haven't gotten a chance to read it yet. I hope you enjoy your books.

    ReplyDelete