Monday, January 4, 2010

New Discoveries...

All right, so it's not really a "discovery". I mean, I'm sure I always knew it was there, it's just that I recently discovered how truly awesome it is.

Ally Carter's website. Or rather, her "Diary", also commonly known as her blog.

As a huge fan of the Gallagher Girl series and also very excited about her new book (series?) coming out in February, Heist Society, imagine how thrilled I was to learn that this lovely blog reveals....

Mini excerps from Heist Society....

And deleted scenes from the GG books....

And also a bunch of teaser info on the fourth book in the GG series....

Which just happens to include the new title and cover!


I'm not even done looking at it all yet, but I was too excited not to share this amazing discovery pretty much right on the spot.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment